Friday, May 4, 2012

The new horses!

Hey guys, I'm really sorry I haven't been posting in a while. While I was not posting I got McKenna's loft bed, McKenna's practice wardrobe, wooden bunk beds, and I think you can tell by the title of this post............AG horses :). I bought Penny, Patriot, and Sparks Flying off of ebay for a really good deal especially considering Penny and Patriot are retired. Here are some pictures of them for you.

 The owners and their horses

 Amika and her horse, Penny

 Mia and her foal, Sparks flying

 Andrea and her foal Patriot

 All of the pretty horses

I hope you enjoyed this post, a doll DIY and pictures of McKenna are coming soon :)

AZ girl

1 comment:

  1. cute horses:)nice blog U made!! i am following U plz follow me at http://aggirlforever.blogspot.in/ :D Thanx!

    ReplyDelete