HOW TO MAKE A DOLL BINDER
This Doll DIY will show you how to make an american girl doll binder in 5 easy steps.
- colored cardstock
- glue stick
- packing tape
1. Use your ruler and your pencil to draw a rectangle on your cardstock that is 5 inches by 3.5 inches. Then leave about half an inch of space and draw another rectangle the exact same size so you will end up with something like a big rectangle.
2. Cut out the big rectangle with your scissors and fold the cardstock on the lines you drew in between the two rectangles you drew and you have part of your binder.
3. fold the end of the big rectangle you just cut out about an inch up to create the pockets of your binder. Use your glue stick to glue the ends of the pockets to the actual binder.
4. Now is the time to decorate your binder whichever way you want, if you have stencils or stickers now is the time to put them on.
5. Cover the inside and the outside of your binder with packing tape so that it gives it a glossy finish look. Then put the brads through the back of the binder so that you can see the tips of them through the inside of the binder, these will serve as the little rings to hold your dolls papers. That's it! You're done! Now fill that binder with papers and give it to your doll!
I hope you guys enjoyed this post, since there was a tie in the poll I will dol the doll bookshelf another time. Thank you all for following, it means so much to me :) THANK YOU TO ALL OF MY AMAZING 14 FOLLOWERS!!!