Saturday, November 19, 2011

Andrea's diary entry

                                                                                                                     November 19, 2011

               Dear Diary,
 Yesterday AGA's sixth grade went to the Biosphere in AZ. I couldn't really keep up with the group with my leg and all, but it was still fun. I really liked the idea, how 8 people got to live there for two hole whole years! I think I would want to live there if I could, they probably wouldn't let me. Anyway G2G mom's making us all go to Felicity's softball game, I'm just glad that she didn't make us go there with Felicity at 6:30.


                                                p.s. Mia would have been really mad if mom made us go that early
                                                 she hates waking up B4 11:00 on Sat.


                                                                       ANDREA 

No comments:

Post a Comment