Saturday, November 19, 2011

Felcity's diary entry

                                                                                                                                                                       November 19, 2011


                    Dear diary,
 I won the game! wow! Right before the game Coach Maddie came up to me and told me I had to be pitcher because our normal pitcher, Allie S., was sick with strep throat. I was sooooo scared, but I actually did pretty well! I struck the first two people out and then our right fielder, Mina, caught a fly ball. Then, when it was our turn up to the plate everyone agreed I should bat third. Everyone actually made it to first so it was my turn up to the plate with bases loaded.I actually popped a pretty good ball that probably should have been a 2nd or 3rd, but the girls over in left field were slow and kept piling over each other to get the ball. I hit a home run! My team, the Stars, ended up winning the game 25 to 7. I still can't believe we won! I can't wait until our next game when we verse the stallions. Until next time!


                                                                                                   Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment