Sunday, November 13, 2011

Lanie on camp!

Hello everyone, I'm Lanie. I was AZ girl's first doll. Yesturday two of AZ girl's dollls and all of AZ girls friends dolls went to doll camp (those two dolls were mia and me). I got to sleep in the big cabin with my friends Abigail and Rebbeca. Mia slept in a cabin with her friend Bella. The camp was even better than last time! They got a new foal, and a zipline! (the foals name was Missy). I loved all of camp, but my favorite part was the campfire. I got to roast a smore and they were delicious!!! I was sad to see it end, but I got to go home with my sister and show all of my other sisters my cool stuff!!! My mom will hopefully post pics soon!!


                                                                                                   bye, Lanie

No comments:

Post a Comment