Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Okay, okay, okay

I guess I can't change the name of my blog, besides I'm going to keep getting more dolls so whats the point of changing it every few months. Ughhhhh so if you read my first few posts you probably know that I wanted to do a givaway contest when I reached 10 followers, so Please share this blog on your blog so that I can get up to 10 followers, and you can have a chance at winning a really cool prize for your doll(s)! I'll give you a hint at what the prize is...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... (it's home-made, and .................................... it's ............................. Pink........................&.........................white.........&....................GREEN! I know that's not much of a clue, but there you go. (also before I go there's one more thing ............. there is more than one prize that I'm going to give away in the givaway! ) I'll keep you guys posted on that!

3 comments: