Friday, January 20, 2012

Trip out

 Okay, so I was out shopping today and I first went to Michael's craft store and I saw the cutest little thing! It was a mini fish tank (the kind that grow in water). I loved it but I didn't buy it. Then I went to a music a store where I rent my clarinet from and I saw that they still had some ornaments from Christmas out and they were mini instruments! Then oboe, clarinet and the trumpet were all the right size for them but unfortunately they were really expensive so I couldn't get them. And finally I went to Walmart where I found a cute tri fold board for my science project and right next to those boards I found............................................................MINI TRI FOLD BOARDS THAT WERE THE PERFECT SIZE FOR AMERICAN GIRL DOLLS! Uhhhhhhh I didn't buy those either :-(     anyway I did manage to get some mini bean bag chairs for them though :-)   I got 2 pinks, 1 purple, and 1 orange. They were on clearance for $2.50 and they are so cute. I probably won't be posting at all tomorrow because I will be at a robotics and calculus class for most of the day, and I'm having a sleepover with my friend that night also.  Fun Fun Fun................. wish me luck!!!

                                       AZ girl



                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment