Thursday, December 1, 2011

DECEMBER!

Hey everybody, I can't belive it's December already! OMG it came soooo fast! Well mom actually got us a tree this year! It's so cute!( pic below) I'm still working on all of my presents for my sisters and it's harder than I thought. I'm trying to make them all cute hair accesories but it takes a really long time to just make 1! Oh well at least I still have 24 days to make them. I can't wait untill Christmas! I really want some more books and an ipad or ipod touch. Angry birds is so much fun to play!( I only get to play it on Andrea's ipad). anyway I also want some new clothes, I really don't have any clothes to start with anyway. I hope mom does get at least some clothes for Christmas because I despratley need clothes! Ta-ta for now




                                                                                                               Lanie

1 comment:

  1. OMG sooo sorry you guys! I forgot to load the pic of the tree! I'll post it tomorrow or later today! TA-ta

    AZgirl

    ReplyDelete