Saturday, December 3, 2011

Doll rooms!

Yay! My doll rooms are finally finished! All clean and ready! As you all know Christmas is coming up so on this post I'm doing my first tag! Be nice I'm terrible at this whole blogging thing.




                            CHRISTMAS WISHES *TAG*

1. What is the best part of Christmas?
2. How do your dolls celebrate Christmas?
3. What is your favorite type of Christmas cookie?
4. What type of tree do your dollies have? (like paper or mini artificial tree or stuffed)
5. Do you put up Christmas decorations for your dolls?
6. What do you eat on Christmas eve night?
7. What do you eat on Christmas morning?
8. What are your family traditions for the holidays?
9. How many gifts are you giving to each of your dolls
10. What is at the top of your Christmas wish list?


 Here is mine..


1. The best part of Christmas is baking cookies with my mom. I love them.
2. My dolls celebrate Christmas by singing Christmas carols on Christmas eve night and then looking at Christmas lights ouit the car window with me as we drive by each neighborhood. Then they go home, sleep, and unwrap all of their presents.
3. My favorite Christmas cookie are Russian tea cakes ( I'm posting the recipe tomorrow or possibly today)
4. My dolls have a mini artificial tree ( Ijust got it on black friday)
5. I do put up Christmas decorations for my dolls, just the tree, a nativity scene, and some lights around my closet.
6. I eat lasagna on Christmas eve night (mmmm)
7. I usually eat cinnamon rolls on Christmas morning.
8. My family traditions are looking at lights on Christmas eve.
9. Each of my dolls are getting 3 presents from me, but they will all get more clothes and accesories if I get some of what I want from my list.
10. The thing at the top of my list is Amika, a MAG doll. I'll post pics of my Christmas too! So ta-ta for now HAPPY DOLLIDAYS! 

I tag Chloe, vkpixie, Priya, and Emma so really everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment