Saturday, December 31, 2011

HI! My first post!

So, as you all know I'm Amika, AZ girl's 6th doll. Please comment on this post if you read it cause she can"t change the name of her blog and no one is commenting except vkpixie. I know Gracie can't right now, so please comment on this so we know that we can change the name! WOW that was a long sentence, anyway today me and all of my new sisters hung out outside. We jump roped, we played four square, we even washed mom's car to cool music on my stereo! It's really exciting because my birthday is in 3 and a half more days (Jan. 3rd) and I'm also having a birthday party! It might be a sleepover! I can't stand it! I think that about wraps up what I wanted to say so.................................. HAPPY NEW YEAR!












                             AMIKA!

6 comments:

  1. Hi! Yay,you like our blog! So only 7 more people need to comment on this, Briandean,Gracie (vkpixie will tell her), Chabel, ashlyn, Priya, Hannah, and Emma. Please comment! BTW my mom wants to get McKenna! Cool, I wouldn't be the last sister then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I love your blog! You and everyone who can please follow me on my blog at lovealldoll.blogspot.com! I am a follower here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I think I'm now folllowing you, let me know if I'm not.

    ReplyDelete