Sunday, December 11, 2011

Doll blues and doll remorse

Ughhhhh! I can NOT decide what to do with all of my money! I might get a new doll for Christmas but my mom wants to wait untill there is free shiping and I still want to buy another doll with my money, but I don't have enough space for a room for her. I might be able to make one set of bunk beds, but I don't want to have 7 dolls to take care of and I would feel super duper bad if I sold one of my dolls. I have a lot of money right now, but I can't find any cute wooden bunk beds that won't spend all of my money because of shipping. GRRRR! Gracie and vkpixie you have no idea how lucky you are to have only 3 dolls! Sorry I just don't know how many dolls each of you has. Any advice for this torn blogger? Please comment



                                  AZgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment