Saturday, December 3, 2011

Happy Dollidays!

 Happy Holiday's from your friend Felicity! This year I'm SO happy we got a real tree! Well not real real but well like a mini artificial tree. I am so happy I get to share my first real Christmas with my family this year! I was received on Christmas last year but that doesn't really count. On Christmas eve all of my sisters and I are going Christmas caroling! We're also having a school "jingle jog" to raise money for our school. I love volunteering around the holidays and I can't wait to go volunteer at the food bank down the street! Better go, but just real quick What is your favorite part of the holidays? Comment on this pleez! BYE!




                                                      FELICITY

2 comments:

  1. cool! I can't wait for Christmas to come!!!!! ughh 22 more days


    Felicity

    ReplyDelete